Breaking up is the most devastating thing that can happen to a couple. It's not easy and definitely something you have to weigh long and hard before dropping the bomb. Sometimes, there's just no other option but to end it all for the both of you. However, you must ask yourself not once, twice but a hundred times if this is really what you want. Before are the methods on how to break up with your girlfriend. It's not a piece of cake and this calls for a little guts and nerve.
- Do it in person. Never break up through the phone or via text message. If you're that serious to break it up with her, do it face to face so as not to appear cowardly.
- Don't lie. Tell her exactly the reason why you want to break up. Don't make up stories just so it'll come off as easy for you. That's being unfair.
- Stay calm and composed. Never scream and try to be as cool headed as you can be. It's not going to be easy and a lot of emotions will start coming in --- fear, guilt and anger. Listen to what your girlfriend has to say, let her explain her thoughts and give her opinion.
- Hold your ground. Stick your guns and don't waver. This can be a tough moment for a guy because there's going to be a big possibility that your girlfriend will start crying. It'll melt you heart, you'll hug, kiss and make-up. Stay strong and be firm with your decision.
- Never look back. Try to out-of-the-way of your now ex-girlfriend for about a month. Don't answer her calls and better yet, don't attempt to give her one. These is the most crucial part of the break-up for there is a great temptation to get back together. That's normal. It will pass.
If you want to learn more effective tips on how to break up with your girlfriend, plus other methods to help you get ahead in life, love and relationships, visit my website for further details.